Saturday 7 April 2007

MEXICO

Okay my first Mexico 2007 page. There will be more soon because I just sent David to Blacks to pick up a pile of 8x10's. (he is also stopping at M&M's for their "Too Tall chocolate Truffle cake" - oh to die for! What a great guy!)

I digress...

Blacks have a special on - an 8x10 for $1.99 with every order. But there is a glich in the system! The web site has ALL 8x10'S @ $1.99 ... so I just sent in 12 of them over the net. You have to love them at blacks - talk about service. Since my pics are usually cropped to weird sizes, I phoned ahead and rather than crop them to the 8x10 she just printed them on the 8x12 sheet as they were - no making them fit the 8x10. Great people at Blacks...I love the people at Don's too. Okay - so here is Mexico using our new overlays - they are soooo nice! Doesn't this just shout Mexico??? I am itching to do another layout...but supper guests tonight and well I really should clean up all the plaster and dust in the family room. Desert is all figured out. :) I didn't catch the garage visitor yet...maybe he has a peanut allergy..hehe

...it should say JUST at the top...hmm love my scanner but it always scans just shy of 12 inches.

thanks for looking...

5 comments:

Pam said...

beautiful layout!!!
i love the overlay.
great deal at blacks!!!

scrappaleica said...

awesome layout Julie.really love the bright colours too!

Ralna Nordstrom said...

love that overlay. nice pics too, i never take enough of the abstract architectural type stuff when I'm on vacation. We're always so rushed, so much to do. I guess I need longer vacations.

Kelly said...

I love this LO of Mexico. When Darren and I went I scrapped it but it was my first album and I butchered the pictures with scissors (and NO, I will not post these!)
I wish I had some nice LO's of our trip like you do :(

Julie Cortens said...

Hey Kelly, why not lift off a few pictures (not the butchered ones), and do a Maxico page. The flowers, stamps and overlays - and all the tropical paper are so wonderful. And yes I think you should post those first ones - the challange to post our first layout went out to anyone!