Monday 29 April 2013

The Family

It is a rarity that we are all together.
It is even rarer that I can get them all to together for a photo.... and have them looking at the camera and smiling.
Enjoying our Florida family vacation - super hot! 30 daily. LOTS of sunscreen around here!
Hoping the snow is gone when we get back in a few days. :)


Norah seems to be having the best time of everyone. I don't think I have heard her cry or complain once! Loves the pool, loves the playground, loves the water park, loves running in the huge house, loves cuddling with all her uncles - especially Mark.

Loves Grandma taking her photo! :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great family photo - so nice to see the other two little granddaughters - how lovely. Blessings to you all!
Maureen in Vancouver

Julie Cortens said...

Thanks Maureen! Yes I did sneak a couple of photos of the west coast girls into the blog although their father prefers I don't. ;) They are such beautiful girls and I have so many lovely photos of them from this visit. Looking forward to getting them printed and on my desk. Hope all is well with you!