Thursday 19 June 2008

Another wedding page

Another wedding page. Oh they are so nice to do. Love the lace card stock from k i memories but it is hard to see on this scan - it is at the bottom - subtle :) The new rub-ons from Beary Patch are very elegant - love them all and the Prima order arrived so the bling is in and oh my, I am well stocked up on bling. But hey there are very few pages where flowers and bling just don't work, right? And yes we are very well stocked on the Prima order of flowers....at least we were when I left work today.

4 comments:

Pam said...

Great new page! You make such beautiful wedding pages.
great to see you at the store!
have fun in brandon!!
pam

Mrs. Wizzle said...

This page and the Sandcastle page are lovely. Simple, yet classy!

Anonymous said...

Are there more of the Beary Patch rub ons? They are beautiful. How are the reno's?
See u soon
Melina

Julie Cortens said...

Hey Melina - how ya doing? You know I am not sure - I have been on the road since Wed morning and just got home (Friday night) - Brandon - Mark's grad. YEAH - Firefighter photos ops coming my wat!!
So not sure what's still there in Beary Patch rub-ons but I do know Ralna has more ordered.