Sunday 14 August 2011

Saskatoon Photography ~ Wedding

Jason & Amanda
August 13th, 2011 was an absolutely beautiful day in every way. Including a full moon!
Here are a few photos from Jason and Amanda's very special day.
I have so many more to go through and I haven't even seen Mark's (my second shooter) photos yet. I know there is a very cool shot of the ring bearer and groomsmen so do stay tuned.
For now, a few off my camera.










Jason was very attached to his sunglasses. Hmm how many times did we say "Jason, lose the glasses"? But I love this one and his beautiful bride's reflection in them. :)


More coming.....
Jason & Amanda fans, I will let you know when the gallery is up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I particularly like the b&w ones. :)

Kim said...

These are beautiful, Julie! I'm looking forward to seeing more!