Saturday 20 November 2010

Friday poolside and other shots

So sorry to post these given the temps in Saskatoon but perhaps they will bring a little warmth????
or even spur you to start planning your next get-away?


 This litte 1/2 inch guy climbed across my camera bag.
I knew there was a reason I brought the macro lens to the pool.

 These flowers are everywhere 
 One of our favourite times of the day - supper on the lanai.
 Up at 5 am this morning and saw the full moon off the lanai
 - happy to have the tripod and remote trigger with me for steady shots.
It also helps to be on the 13th floor....
Although if it is clear tomorrow am I want to shoot this from the sand....at 5am
...am I obsessed?
....don't answer that!
And if you are up at 5am to shoot the moon,
well you might as well "shoot the moon" and get the sunrise off the condo's back balcony. 

No comments: