Wednesday 29 April 2009

Allison's Birthday 2002

I have found myself, of late, describing my scrapbooking style as clean, uncluttered, simple.....

Then I did this two page spread. Not sure what happened but the paper and embellishments got away on me and I couldn't get stopped. But then this is a birthday and birthdays are loud and crazy and fun and a party!!!



Yes this is my daughters 13th birthday celebrated with the family and a few strangers at Fuddruckers. I remember it being rather fun if not embarressing for the poor girl.

This is the girl getting married in 17 days!

I used the new Basic Grey Lime Rickey line "Fruit Fizzy", Cherry Cola" and Hobokin" 
I also used the Basic Grey birthday chipboard from the cupcake line which is a perfect match for the lime rickey match and we happen to have about four more of these packages on sale right now at the store. 

For fun I added a strip of paper from the Bo bunny line "It's my Party" how appropriate! I threw on a few flowers from K & Co Citronella.  
And this is the confusion that ensued. But it captures the moment. 

Have a blessed day everyone and remember....You may say to yourself, "My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me." But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth. Deut  8:17-18a (NIV)

No comments: