Sunday 12 August 2007

Summer 2000 layout

Another layout of the summer of 2000. Hard to believe that crew in the boat are the same gang jumping in my banner (plus a new daughter in law). David took all the kids fishing one quiet summer morning. I likely was cleaning the cabin and not sleeping in. :) Allison caught a small perch. She remembers! I have actually added a few more rub-ons to this page since scanning it.
Blessings!
Julie
ps - for a very thought provoking and humbling perspective on the death of Christ. click here From Life out Loud....Remembering the Cross, Vividly! Feel free to leave a comment - this is a great blog run by a group of wonderful ladies - worth putting on your reader.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Simple page, perfect paper and color! And I love the picture of you guys trying to lift your feet off the ground. Too funny. Lookin' like you and David are needing a trampoline.

Kelly said...

Time sure flies, hey Julie. I know I will look back on these times and wonder where all the time went. Laugh at the DIY haircuts and the potty training hassles. I am learning to cherish these times, get my camera and chill. Because life goes by so fast.
Love the layout of pictures 7 years ago. They are really great!

Angie said...

Simple and nice layout. The pictures have a nice flow to them...

I've scraplifted a few of your wedding layouts!! Thanks for the ideas...where did you get your inspiration for the wedding album you did?

Julie Cortens said...

Angie - wedding layout inspirations came from all over - twopeasinabucket is a favorite place to visit but of late the gals at JSI have been my inspiration. Sharon always has a new idea!