Saturday 11 August 2007

New Layouts!

Where is everyone? My Google Reader tells me that other than Sharon - you are all on holidays! Or madly scrapping and ready to post a million layouts - I suspect the former! LOL

The family loved the Coney reunion album (see two/three posts down) and no one asked me about the cost!! strange. :) I took about 300 pictures at the reunion and so will do a coffee table book for the family - they can each order their own copy. Coffee table books are fun, fairly easy and a great way to archive lots of pictures - make a great gift too. I have made four so far - just ask me to bring them into Just Scrap It and I will show you. Check out PhotoInpress. A great company to deal with, Canadian - your book arrives in a week, and quite economical for a professionally bound book of all your favourite pictures. This is NOT scrapbooking, but a great way to archive the photos for future reference. I am also working on a family book for my parents 60th anniversary. time, time - where does it go?


Speaking of Coney Island, Kenora, Ontario - here is a two page layout from a summer visit there in 2000 - yes still working on getting the summer of 2000 into scrapbooks - man we did a lot of stuff that summer!!


April 2000 we visited my parents in Victoria B C - I went back to run in the Vancouver Sun Run! Yup I used to run - my knees can attest to every mile! Allison is sitting up on Moss Rock - a favourite look out we used to climb every time we visit Mom and Dad - still do!
Check out the heart in the upper right corner - fabulous new acrylic stamps in at Just Scrap It - I want one of each!

And here is a layout I did last night of a photo I took of my sweetie last summer. I love it when he plays his guitar - and he is sooo good. We sat this morning - me with my coffee, him with his guitar and he serenaded me - so wonderful - then he kissed me goodby and left for work - going on his eleventh day straight at work - yes he is very busy these days...it does release me to get scrapbooking done (and laundry - worked all week). The I Love you - is also a new Technique Tuesday acrylic stamp...so is the truely..madly...deeply!!

I did this page two years ago - but I love the photo - may even scrap it again. This is my almost 26 yr old son - just love the sun coming through his fine whispy hair!

Blessings to you all!

Julie

3 comments:

scrappaleica said...

Julie, glad you had a great time at the family reunion! Your pages from the previous reunions were fun. I missed seeing your layouts!

Sheryl said...

Hi Julie. Love the new layouts.

Ralna Nordstrom said...

Great pages Julie.