Friday 17 August 2007

Basic Grey fun!

I have to say my all time favorite paper is Basic Grey. It is the perfect paper for any outdoor pictures. I have had other favorites over the years - I love all the My Minds Eye line - but Basic Greay just has something about it that makes it so fun and easy to use. I am using six diffrent BG papers on these two layouts from about five different lines! That is the beauty of BG - you can mix and match different lines. Love it!
So more summer 2000 photos - this time the kids learning to waterski up at Emerald Lake.

Blessings!

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Julie, I love all of your family holiday pictures. I don't have any pictures from when I was a kid and I miss being able to look back and remember all the things we did as a family. Your kids must love how you have perserved these memories for them.

Julie Cortens said...

Sheryl - I think that is the essence of scrapbooking. I have three photos of myself as a child. So yes my children are fortunate that their mother always has a camera in her hands! LOL
I do wish I had kept a diary of all these events - but I kept all my calendars so I can properly date all these fun events.