Tuesday 28 August 2007

Anniversary book

I have had some people ask about the anniversary book. Sorry no photos of it - it was all done digitally but is uploaded to the Picaboo website. Try this link here. I am not sure if this will work since I believe the website only allow people whose e-mail I give them to view. So if you REALLY want to see this masterpiece, then e-mail me your e-mail and I will add you to the list.
It looks like a book you would buy for your coffee table, but it is full of our family pictures and a message to my parents on the occasion of their 60th anniversary from 6 children and 13 grandchildren. Let me know if the link works....or doesn't. If you want to e-mail me, there is a link to my yahoo e-mail account on the side bar of my blog......oh so much techno stuff!

4 comments:

Angie said...

The Link worked for me. Beautiful book!!! what a neat idea, thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

The link worked for me. What a beautiful book you made. I can only imagine the pleasure it will give your parents. Good job, you get a big pat on the back from me. Cheryl

Allie said...

Lovely! Sorry I didn't see it until today, but I didn't see any typos in our bit.

We just got back from Alberta last night - it was a fun trip but I really missed Paul! Also I have been worrying about him because he got his wisdom teeth out yesterday, but David Shaw and Grandma seem to have taken care of him so far. :)

I am wondering - - - can I possibly have a CD of all the Melina pictures?? :)

Thank you!!

Love,
Allie

Sheryl said...

What a beautiful book Julie. This is an idea that I will have to remember. I am sure there will come a time when I will need it. It is such a tribute you parents. I am sure they will cherish this touching gift.