Tuesday 28 August 2007

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells

Don't you just love Christmas??? I do!! Since I have taken a break from all these photos of the summer of 2000 to do Christmas of 2000, I decided to pull out ALL my Christmas stuff - anything remotely connected to Christmas - get it out where I can see it and USE it!! I have almost 25 pictures of Christmas 2000 that I want to use - oh brother! So I have used 15 of them on this page -yeah!!!! I shrunk them all down and fit them on with a full page of semi hidden journalling about all out Christmas day traditions...there are lots of them.

These two pages were done with the new Cosmo Cricket "Be Good" Christmas line - along with their page headers, and tags and the Basic Grey Fruitcake line, along with Fruitcake tags, some scenic route rub-ons (love em) and some Creative Imagination puffy stickers (now when did I buy these?). Some old ribbon, some metal embellishments that I hope we get back in at Just Scrap It! one day and a Cosmo Cricket tag. Sounds like a lot, but when it is scattered all over your desk you just pick what works together from the old and the new and isn't that just a lot of fun! I love that with today's scrapbooking styles, anything goes. Be creative with whatever you have right?



Do I have a mess to clean up or what...but not until I finish a page on the annual Christmas Anne of Green Gables Gingerbread House and a page on our Christmas dinner table pics. Then Christmas goes away and out comes those fishing pictures! Speaking of which, stop in at Just Scrap it and see the hunt'n and fish'n section - right next to cats, dogs and other assorted 'pets'.

Blessings!
Julie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great New pages Julie! I just love Christmas photos!
Pam

Mrs Manz said...

Hey Julie,
Only the left-hand page is accessible... the other doesn't pop up when clicked. Just so you know!