Sunday 4 March 2007

Thanks for your comments

Hi again. Thanks for your comments Angie and Allie. It is always nice to know somone is interested. :) Here are a few more pages from Paul and Allie's wedding album. This one didn't work out so well when I made the digital - the word 'anticipation' really is straight on the page. :) But I really like this picture of Allie looking out the window moments before leaving for the church.




This page has their wedding vows on it - I put them on in Photoshop before printing the photo. The P&A are a little hard to see. I used alcohol inks on plastic letters to get the color I wanted. Alcohol inks are fun!



This page is pretty simple. Love to use bling! especially for wedding pages.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I always find pictures don't do the page justice. They always look better in person. And for some reason, when I take pictures of my pages to post, they look a little curved or crooked too.. :)
Nice pages though. I can't wait til my wedding so I can scrap an album of it.

scrappaleica said...

Julie, FANTASTIC layouts! I have to say that this wedding album is looking amazing and I think your son is going to love it. It is so beautiful. I can't wait to check out your blog to see more of the awesome work you do.

jem said...

Love your layout truly beautiful and elegant.