Tuesday 27 March 2007

Hawaii

Finally - some of my layouts of our trip to Hawaii (click for a link to my photos).


My new reno must be inspiring me...or maybe I just know where all my supplies are now that they are organized again. Hawaii is so very beautiful and I am anxious to return and explore it further. If you have not been and have thought some day you would like to go, I would encourage you to go for it. There is so much to see and so much to do, or you can just lie on the beach and play in the ocean. Here are some of our photos from Hawaii.

It was a fabulous vacation!

This is paper Ralna ordered right from Hawaii - so it is really Hawaiian. :) The sunsets and sunrises (yes I got up for a few) were breathtaking. I came home with well over 500 photos -and those were the ones I didn't delete.


We spent the day and evening at the Polynesian Cultural Center. It was lots of fun, we learned so much and we laughed a whole bunch. This layout to the left was the presentation on the people of the Island of Samoa - they are known as the happy people and this guy was down right hilarious!













Another meal near the ocean - we had such fun together!










This is a photo Mark took of Honolulu late at night. If you double click on it you can get a closer look - it is really a great picture.






I have uploaded some of my Hawaii pictures. Click here if you want to take a look.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

scrappaleica said...

Julie, I'm looking forward to seeing all of your Hawaii pics. I loved living there and really miss it. So I can relive it through your blog now! Glad you had a great time. great pics!

Angie said...

I've been to Hawaii too. It is very beautiful there. We went about 7 years ago, for 3 weeks. It was my graduation gift. I wish I had paid more attention to the sites, etc. I was only a teenager, so the beach and the boys were my favorite hangouts..lol.

When I seen all that Hawaii paper, I was pretty excited too, I am tempted to do an album of our trip there.

I would love to go back there again. So beautiful. And I love the pages.

Anonymous said...

I love the new layout of your blog. You have become a blog pro. Also love the new Hawaii layouts. Its exciting to see the layouts on the blog before you bring them into the store. Its my favorite part about blogging.

Pam said...

I love your blog title and all of the new layouts! I love the large rub-on words and use them a lot too! I need to steal your clock and counter.