Sunday 11 March 2007

more wedding layouts

I am posting this first layout at Angie's request - hope it is the right one - she saw it in the store and of course I have taken them all down now to put them in the album. So here it is. So what can I say about this layout....didn't use a whole lot of product. he he But I did do some photo editing in Photo Shop. There was a whole bunch of clutter (read mess) in the back ground - ie my son's basement apartment which is teeny and four guys were staying there - so you can only imagine! So this is the guys getting ready. Isn't it wonderful how six 4x6 photos fit so neatly on a 12x12 page?

Here is another easy one - great paper, a photo and a few rub-ons.


Allie had such an exquisite dress and it looked so beautiful on her - had to get this photo of the back of her dress! Little bit of flash glare when I digitalized this layout.

This page was very easy. The paper is beautifully embossed with the words "dearly beloved" and "forever yours" in silver. I added silver photo corners, flowers and the hearts - and a little bling in the center of the flowers.

Thanks for looking!











2 comments:

Angie said...

Yes, that is the page I was looking for. Thank you. There isn't much to that page, and it doesn't look like you stuck 6 photos to a page. There is just something really neat about it I like.

Pam said...

these are beautiful Julie. I am sure that your son and daughter-in-law love the album.
Pam