Thursday 29 March 2007

scrapbook challange

LOL - I have a challenge for all of you scrapbookers. Today I was thumbing through some pages that haven't made it into albums yet and I came across the first layout I ever did. It is a two pager. I had never scrap booked in my life and I signed up for a beginner class...and I was hooked of course. But I looked at this first page today and I had to laugh...how many stickers can you get on one page!! Remember cutting out the pictures? And all those fancy scissors to choose from? Okay - so your turn - I want to see your very first scrapbook page!




So that was the very first page and now here is the last one I did yesterday.


Looking forward to seeing your pages!

4 comments:

scrappaleica said...

Julie, I'm in. I'll go find my page today and post it! Great challenge!

Ralna Nordstrom said...

reluctantly I'll play. mine's up on my blog

Pam said...

i will post mine when i find it! it is a creative memories layout!

Laura said...

Okay Julie, I'll put mine up. I have to find it first. It is hilarious, but we are all in the same boat!