Saturday 29 October 2011

Snipits from our Holiday

The family fun in the sun has come to a close and tonight we are packing, cleaning, putting things away and planning our long day tomorrow. Some of the kids are now getting in one last game of Scum - Mark and Paul are heading back from their day trip to the BIG Island of Hawaii where they saw an erupting volcano - looking forward to seeing their photos and video. I am posting my 365 and then heading to bed - there is lots to do before 10am tomorrow morning. sigh....
We don't catch our flights until almost 9 pm and have to be out of our rental at 10 am.... so this could be a trying day for us all - especially the babies.
Here are a few photos from the past two days.
Grandpa's shoulder always works like a charm no matter how much Miss Eva is resisting her nap.  

 This little fellow was less then an inch long. He was hanging out on the stairwell today, posing for me. I knew there was a reason I dragged my macro lens all the way to Hawaii.

 Tonight's sunset.
The moon was out too.

Okay, I now have to pick and post my 365 from the 60+ photos I took today.

No comments: