Thursday 3 December 2009

Done - the Wedding album is done!

... and I lied - I said there were 52 pages but there aren't - there are 58!!! I can't count.



Not my best work by a long shot - I think I was just trying to get them done. Labor of Love by this point.

and now for something completely different.... 2003 can you hear my BIG sigh???
I am determined to get through 2003 and 2004 - because in 2004 I went completely digital and scrapbooking gets whole lot more fun when I can edit, crop, fix my photos and even do the odd digital page. But first - those old, blue tinged 2003 photos from that awful camera!

Well.... until that baby comes home for Christmas and Mark and I set up his new studio lighting equipment. Then I might get distracted doing layouts of baby photos.... or work. :(

No comments: