Monday 29 October 2007

Pumpkin Fun

WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!

I had decided I was not going to post again until some of you get with it and do some posting and leave some comments....where is everyone? Are Angie and Laura the only ones out there on their computers????
But....well...this is toooo funny to leave. So here is another post! But read all my other posts and leave a comment will ya? My hits have never been higher...so I know you are out there..but hey we all thrive on our comments, right? LOL
Okay here is......
If I get 3 comments I will post a few more pictures....LOL...no pressure...

8 comments:

Mrs. Wizzle said...

Cleavage, one end or t'other! Plumber and plumber's wife?

Mrs. Wizzle said...

Someone has a good imagination!

Mrs. Wizzle said...

Ha! Three comments! Now you have to post some more pictures! Ha ha ha ha heee hee heee hoo aww! No pressure indeedy!

Julie Cortens said...

Cheater! :)

Carolyn said...

I think a nice red "Lips" tattoo would look great on this one!! ;-)

Angie said...

I agree with Mrs. Wizzle..someone has a creative imagination....lol...this pic is hilarious.

April D said...

love the pumpkin pics...they are hilarious!!! Also checked out the pics of the harvest crop, thanks to all of you there as it was an awesome time again and you guys rock...you throw the best crop event that I have EVER been too. Don't plan to miss the next one, and plan to be first in line...lol

April

jem said...

Thanks is funny looks like Sammy and i