Sunday 14 October 2007

Beautiful new paper and Prima Fancies

On Friday, several designs of embossed glittery paper arrived at Just Scrap It! from Best Creation Inc. It is so beautiful! Primo flowers also came out with some new glittery flowers - Prima Fancies - very unique.


I bought both and was able to put these layouts together in no time. You can't really see the embossing and glitter on these scans - but they really add depth and beauty to the page. Very classy and so fast and easy.




I also added a clock to this page after I scanned it. :)


Thanks for looking.


Julie

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the layouts, I really need to get into JSI one of these days!
I also like the pictures below on your prev. post - they are hilarious.

Mrs. Wizzle said...

WOW! Simple and stunning!