Sunday 15 July 2007

Three posts!

What a great weekend - so productive...okay the laundry didn't get done (working on that right now) and well the weeds are taking over in the garden ( I WILL get to it), bills need to be paid...tomorrow and the guest room cleared out of all the collections of stuff...but I did get four pages done this weekend, Allison's grad pictures ordered and a long bike ride in Sat am. I also had several people over for meals this weekend ...busy, busy but lots of fun, so be sure to scroll down - I have had three posts this weekend.

Just felt the need to scrapbook Sam. I have been searching my archives for good pictures of him and there aren't very many in my digital. So I will have to go through all my other photographs.

I was also browsing through my fall to Christmas 2000 pics...since that is where I am when not distracted by the new overlays at Just Scrap It!!!! and I came across this photo of the kids. I forgot how much fun we all have together. Paul and Allie arrive next Monday and Mark will join us July 30th - his birthday! Melina is lined up for family photos! I am excited! I want hundreds of them Melina! I am taking two weeks off! YES!! I am thinking maybe tickets to Sheakspeare on the Saskatchewan!


So this is my gang! Photo taken Christmas 2000

Okay can't resist - here are my precious gifts from above in September 1992...oh my how old were you in 1992? Your youngest will be graduating from high school before you know it. Take every moment to hug them, kiss them and tell them they are the best in the whole world!

Blessings!
Julie

3 comments:

Kelly said...

So right about time passing quickly, I feel like that now already and my girls are only 4 and 2!!! I will look back in 10 years and wonder where all of the time went, enjoy it. Thanks for the reminder.

Pam said...

What a great layout of Sam!
Sounds like you had a great bike ride...i love the photos. Only scrapbookers would take a camera on a jaunt like that!

Laura said...

I love Sam's page. The journaling. You better be careful, you may find yourself with a new dog one day when you get home from work!!!