Friday 20 July 2007

My three son's

Here are some pages I did from some photos of the summer of 2000...only three hundred photos more to go to finish the year 2000 - just kidding but it sure feels like it!



Harold



Mark




Paul

Journalling for Paul's page reads..."Mr I.Q. I will resist bragging about you on this page…you know all your wonderful achievements! At 14 years old my son you were way too wise for your mother. What had you not read, retained and articulated on? Mix that with a sharp Cortens mind for deep discourse aka as an argument, and there were some long protracted discussions. Now your mother (who is a McNairnay by birth…mild mannered and agreeable) would try hopelessly to convince you gently, without rational reason, that she was right, just because! In some ways I guess, we are stubbornly alike….except that arguing with a teenager is like wrestling in the mud with a pig. Sooner or later you figure out that they are actually enjoying it!"

Blessings!
Julie

3 comments:

Pam said...

very nice layouts Julie!
(I have checked everyday for new stuff!)
I love the journalling on Paul's page!

scrappaleica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

I finally got around to checking your blog again and now I know why you left the comment on mine. Love the three pages. You do the masculine pages so well. And I love the quote that I will have to use over and over again. :)