Thursday 27 March 2014

Monkeys

After lunch with the girls (little girls with sticky fingers and one particular little girl who needed a nap!) I have spent the afternoon playing with photos from our Phoenix trip. I am busy trying to get them into a book before a sale deadline this weekend.

But I thought I would share a few pics of this monkey taken at the Phoenix zoo.  It was the end of the day and a lot of walking when we got to the monkeys and I had all of 4 minutes to capture him as the little ones were ready to head home and the gang was moving on without me.....

I was very thankful my sweetheart was willing to drag around my long lens all day just so I could use it to get these photos. :)

Now I strongly suggest you click on the photos to see them large and in more detail 






No comments: