Sunday 10 November 2013

Christmas Special




I will be running my Christmas Special again this year. I am Looking forward to capturing your little ones in a 30 minute Christmas photo shoot. And I would be happy to photograph some not so little people too because Christmas is a wonderful time of year to capture the love and excitement. :)  
I have to limit each shoot to a max of five people in the set since we only have 30 minutes. 

I am really excited about my new studio set up!  White reflective flooring - perfect for those Christmas lights! 

Your edited high resolution photos will go in your private gallery on my web site to share with friends and family. 
You will receive one matted 5X7. (Digital files and additional prints can be purchased for a very reasonable price).
Your private 30 minute photo session, on line gallery and 5X7 print for just $85

Click on "contact me" above to book your time. 

Saturday November 16th and Saturday November 23
 Starting at 9am. Last shoot of the day is 2:30 pm 

Lots of fun!!

No comments: