Thursday 31 January 2013

PHOTO DAY

Probably not the kind of photo day you are thinking of.
Not the kind where you get your photo taken. No, today is photo or photography day because I am not working at the Health Region and my car is in for repairs. So that means I spend the day playing with photography stuff, at home, in front of my Mac. Yeah!!!! I really could use a week of this.
So on the agenda:

1. Perusing those 459 blog posts in Google Reader I have neglected.
2. Watching a Cliff Mautner and a Jerry Ghionis video (KelbyTraining.com) on wedding portraiture/natural lighting for inspiration - I have a wedding on Saturday.
3. Finish packaging up 2 clients photos for delivery. Photos came back from Dons and- wow!
4. Finish the tweaks on a Corporate shoot - annual meeting - love these!
AND upload them to the web site and BURN them to disk.
5. Play with my new 4 Gb flash drive (see below) and acrylic platform (no shadows !!!) and graduated background (so simple - so perfect). Time for some macro lens fun and photoshop!!


and somewhere around 6pm, I will throw some fish on for supper and make a grand salad for my sweetheart.

And this is my PHOTO DAY!!

YEAH!!


I was into Don's the other day to pick up client photos and saw this little item there. It was so cute, so adorable.... well I just couldn't resist getting one. Now I want a whole bunch of them!!

I would love to offer my clients the options of putting their photos onto this little 4Gb flash drive as well as a cd. What do you think?

I mean, LOOK at this.....


Isn't this really neat??

So much easier for taking photos in for printing. And so very cool!!

hmmm if only I could get my logo on them. :)

If you go to Don's to get one of these, tell them you saw them first here on my blog. :) I love the guys and gals at Dons! I love the stuff in Don's even more. :)

No comments: