Sunday 11 September 2011

textures

I have been inspired by a few new textures so thought I would play in Photoshop while I wait for 677 wedding photos to upload from Lightroom to my client's file and also wait for that 4th load of laundry to upload to the basket from the dryer, preferably folded.
Okay I may have to get up from my chair for that one. Ah.... Sunday afternoons mean laundry. It also means a Rider game - I get up from my chairs for touchdowns and chicken wings too.
Here is what I came up with using yesterdays 365 shot of the sun setting on our fair city.


 And now I am thinking about tonight's 365. hmmm any ideas? I may have to get out the macro and look for that ant that Angie requested.
I am also craving a milkshake.... I think spicy wings do that.

More textures are here

No comments: