Sunday 18 September 2011

Pure Joy!

I am madly uploading the days photos which include an engagement shoot today as well as photos at the park with our Eva. The salmon is baking in the oven as I type. The timer is on and everyone is hungry.
But oh my, I just have to show you this photo of Eva and her Grandpa. No edits - no time!
We love this little one so much and would do anything for her!!

Truely a moment of pure joy! For all of us. I am not sure which I love more - Eva's expression or her Grandpa's.

I have so many more shots of this fun time and some fabulous engagement shots too that I can't wait to share with you. So please stay tuned.
Alas I have to work this week, Bible study tomorrow night and a baby shower I am hosting on Wednesday night.  I am making a diaper cake but ran out of elastics!
Sooo that means I will have to show them to you later on this week because some where in all this busyness I have to sleep.
Beeper went off - salmon is ready - got to run!

No comments: