Tuesday 5 October 2010

Even more digital

LOL I discovered this post I had prepared back in August, but not actually posted. What,  with a road trip, full time work, baby showers and weekends filed with photo shoots - oh and a new grand baby... well it somehow got lost in the archives. I have now printed these pages and they are ready for an album...some day. And I THINK I finished the year 2003 - but I am not sure and too afraid to look and see what photos are not yet scrapped. 
I am NOW out of the scrapbooking groove BTW (see below)

...its a dangerous thing this scrapbooking......

I am going with the momentum here. When you are in the scrapbooking groove, just go with it and do as many pages as you can because when you fall out of that groove it could be another 6 months before a page gets done.
What I love about digital scrapbooking (and there are only a few things I love about it) is that I don't have to haul a bunch of stuff out and mess the place up. I can do a page in 15 min at 4am and when I am done I just turn off the monitor and go back to bed.
It is fast. 

But on to 2003 and those 60 photos I discovered a few weeks back....

Christmas 2003 - how to get 20 photos on a two page spread.
Christmas Eve
probably my favorite day of the year. 
Letting the girls loose with the decorations.....

And our church Christmas outreach.... even in 2003 I was taking a millions photos of every event.

No comments: