Saturday 16 October 2010

100mm 2.8 macro USM

New lens.
Macro - for taking photos of tiny things... like baby fingernails and eyelashes and thumbs and lips and all those wonderfully delicious parts that come with a new baby.

It will also work well for spiders, bees, pollen...that kind of stuff.
The beauty of the 100 mm is that at a distance it works fairly well for portraiture.

So Thursday evening during Bible study I was a tad distracted.
No flash. 1000 ISO - love this Canon 5D Mk II




 And our thanks to Cindy's Mom who made this fantastic home made wild bluberry pie!!
Greg had two pieces.... but we aren't telling!

Two photo shoots this weekend - babies and families.... and a new macro. :)


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

nice photos, as always Julie, but I didn't know you were getting a Canon, I love my Canon, it's a 40D but I still love it!