Saturday 21 August 2010

More Digital

On to September to November 2003
I figure I will go with the momentum here because if I stop it could be another year before I get going again. I have my moments when I ask myself why I am doing this. Especially at 4am!
Do you scrapbookers have those moments?
I know you do....
....it's not like the kids are hounding me daily to get their lives into an album...
But one day...maybe....my grandkids may just find it all amusing.



 
 
 
and another from July that I just finished up (how to use nine photos on one page).
 
On to October...
And I am stopping here and posting this now because i have just discovered all the digital photos we took with our first digital camera in early Dec 2003....and there are a TON of them.

Just when I thought I was sooo close to moving on to 2004.
sigh
I need a few hours to sort through them all....

1 comment:

Mrs Manz said...

Geez. I'm feeling old. 2003... sheesh! :) Nice work, Julie!