Tuesday 3 August 2010

And a few more...

I seem to be on a roll here.
Amazing what happens when you sort through your photos and clean up the scrapbooking supplies.
BBQ
Those BBQ letters are metallic. Didn't handle the scan too well. This is a photo from 2007. His Father's Day present. The best part was that he and Harold worked together for several hours in the garage to put it all together. Unfortunately I missed getting photos of that!

Coffee Mug
A photo from 2009. My fav coffee mug. It broke..... and I miss this mug and am thinking another trip to Hawaii to get a new one is in order.
Don't you agree?

And FINALLY

Priceless
This two page spread has taken TWO years to do. I have laid these photos on probably 15 different papers and not found one I liked. It just sat there until I put them on another piece of paper. But this past Saturday, I just put it together and I am okay with it. What really excites me is that it is FINALLY off the shelf after two years of waiting to be scrapbooked.



1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Isn't it just wonderful to find paper to match the photos?? These layouts are awesome Julie. And yes, I do think you should go back to Hawaii to get another coffee mug!!