Sunday 13 January 2008

Girlfriends

Allison is having so much fun at Bible Collage and at Thanksgiving she brought home one of her dorm mates to spend the weekend with us. A few more friends came to Saskatoon and stayed with various relatives. What a beautiful, sweet group of girls. I took this photos as they waited on the front lawn for their friends to pick them up for the drive back to school.

The new My Mind's Eye Heartstrings line "Adore" is in at Just Scrap It! - so many pretty papers to choose from. I also used Me and my Big Ideas bling, Basic Grey big brown flowers, BG buttons and some other misc buttons. And the new die cuts at JSI! This was a fun and easy page to do.

Thanks for Looking!

Julie

1 comment:

Angie said...

Love this page! I really enjoy working with this line of paper. I've been playing around with it since it came in, trying to get a few pages to come together.