Wednesday 11 June 2014

Don's Photo has a Canvas Sale

50% off

And I am going a little crazy!
Some BIG canvases
Some are cropped long and thin.
Most of the B&W will go on the newly painted (Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter) basement walls.
Can't wait. :)



 ... you have no idea how difficult it is to get these two into the same photo!! 
The little one will NOT sit still.

 These two on the other hand pose for me. :) Wish they lived closer.

 Absolutely ecstatic about seeing this on canvas.
If it turns out as well as I think it will it may be a large metallic canvas soon! 
Then I will take the canvas and find an old wood frame for it.

Oh (BIG Sigh) I love this photo!

If you are one of my photography customers and would like me to go into the archives and retrieve, perfect and send off one of your photos for printing on canvas, let me know soon. 
Sale ends June 22nd

No comments: