Saturday, 15 September 2012

Shades of Miss Norah

Miss Norah is six months old today.

I thought I would share some of her wonderful expressions she has. And lest you think she is a very docile, compliant, sweet and loving baby all the time I threw in one photo of Norah expressing her opinion which was. "I have had enough jolly jumper. Get me out of here NOW!"
I love that although 90 % of the time she is a perfect baby, the other 10 % of the time this girl knows what she wants. :)

No comments: