Saturday 25 August 2012

His Creation

I am in Victoria visiting my Mom. The sun has been shining every day. It is beautiful.
This morning David and I took a walk to the ocean and then over to Mom's place. I carried my camera and enjoyed the beautiful gardens here in Victoria.

I look at these and marvel at what an incredible creator we have. He is most definitely a God of order. How anyone can look at one of His flowers and deny Him baffles me.









"The photograph itself doesn't interest me. I want only to capture a minute part of reality." - Henri Cartier-Bresson

2 comments:

allisonwhitehawk said...

Those are gorgeous flowers and gorgeous photographs!

Julie Cortens said...

Thanks Allie, Wish you and the girls were here to enjoy them with us. Went for a walk in Beacon Hill park this am - lighting was beautiful - could have had some great grand baby photos Next time.