Sunday 12 June 2011

Mooooo

I ordered new business cards from Moo the other day and I am very excited for their arrival. They have rounded corners!!

It seems I have given out all my last 100 cards - business and interest is booming!
So this time I ordered 200 of them. :)

I love Moo!! They make such cool high quality paper products. 

I am also waiting for my first flush mount wedding album to be built and mailed out. I posted a few of the sample pages a bit ago. This represents a whole lot of time and moolah so I am hoping it looks as fantastic in real life as it does digitally. I am very excited to get that in the mail. Canada Post had better come through for me. 

My sweetheart is home after a week in China! Sigh. I missed him terribly, but life is normal again.

There is a new web slide show company just launched. It will compete with Animoto, the company I use to make all my slide shows. ProShow Web will be giving Animoto a run for the money and as soon as I have a few moments I am going to be trying it out - paid for a month to see if it can beat Animoto in making killer slide shows. So expect some slide shows in the coming weeks.

June is flying by as did May and April and March.... seems life is flying by and the entire summer is booked up and planned for, work taking a good chunk of it. Trying to plan a QUIET get away with sweetheart for a few days. :)
...but when....

 Meanwhile I am quite enjoying my 16-35mm 2.8 wide angle. :)

No comments: