Saturday 1 January 2011

The last Day of 2010

We had a gang over for New Years Eve and we had a fun time. Played Way of Peace and Taboo. We are not very good at Taboo - well Allison is, but the rest of us need a little more practice because um, um, oh, oh, um is not a very good clue.
My recent bride and friend Jessica and her new husband gave us this little tree ornament with wine glass charms on them. They worked - not one person lost their wine glass last night. They even worked on the martini glasses. Cute eh?



And while I was at it I took a few photos of the spotted wine glass - cause I like how it looked with the festive decorations. I think this one goes in the istock file whenever I get around to to the istock thing. But first I have to finish the book on it that I am reading.
Taboo and food and laughing.
And do you believe this girl? She slept 5 min over the 6 hrs they were here and was happy and smiley all night. Wearing a new super soft sleeper from Aunt Cathy. She has such a cheerful, content disposition. I warned her parents that this is not the norm and the next one was sure to be a screamer.

I just think they should be prepared. Don't you?

Happy New Year!!

CHECK out the 365 BLOG - I am back at it again for another 365 days of photo taking. Am I crazy? Probably!

4 comments:

Allie said...

Cute, cheerful ... I hear she sleeps through the night, too! Ridiculous!!! I can't wait to meet her!

Julie Cortens said...

Yes she does. As a matter of fact most nights she sleeps more consecutive hours then I do!!! I agree~ ridiculous!

Cindy said...

Looks like a good time was had. Too bad I slept for 2.5 days straight & never went anywhere.

Julie Cortens said...

2.5 days of sleep - that sound, well, kinda nice actually. Hope you weren't sick - just catching up.