Sunday 19 September 2010

Baby Bumps

Phew, what a weekend - three photo shoots.
If you missed the glamorous young women from yesterdays photo shoot then please do check it out and let me know your thoughts. :)

Today I will share a couple of baby bumps.
Just a few of my faves.....some that still make me laugh!!

My all time fav photo of the weekend!!


I am still laughing. What is that baby sister saying????


 

 Allison and Sammy - due in less then two weeks!!


Any guesses on the baby's weight????
waiting........


It was a fun weekend.....did I eat or sleep this weekend?????
Off to bed; tomorrow I am back to reality AKA the "day" job. 

Check out the glamor shots!

8 comments:

Kim said...

Awesome photos, Julie! You are masterful with the lighting.

Allie said...

My guess is 9 pounds. Sorry Allison!!

Unknown said...

I delivered 9 pounds and I KNOW you can do it Allison!!!
Julie, these are precious! Great job capturing such stunning beauty. I love God's creation!

allisonwhitehawk said...

Haha that sounds scary. My doctor thinks between 7 and 8 lbs so I'm hoping she's right. My uterus has been measuring right on for my week the whole time, but I don't know if that means baby will too. I definitely look huge! :)

Allie said...

I know ... Tanis was 9 lbs 6 oz and I thought you looked like I did! That's why I guessed big! But my midwife never gave me an estimate or anything, so your doc is probably right I guess. That's good!! :)

Julie Cortens said...

Thanks for the kind comments - ah lighting- it makes the photo sometimes.

Allison was 8'12" so it could be a big girl but I am thinking close to 7'8"

Cheryl said...

your photos are simply gorgeous Julie. Love them all! absolutely wonderful lighting. Can hardly wait to see more! Keep up the good work.

Mrs Manz said...

They turned out so great! Thanks again, Julie! I can't wait to see the rest of them! :)