Saturday 24 April 2010

South Carolina and a little Savannah, Georgia

Some of my favorite photos from this past week...


a couple of dolphins playing. Spent an afternoon on the river - which is really an inlet of the ocean.

Baby alligator - one year old - about two feet

There are alligators in that serene peaceful lake.

Hancock putting up with me. Do you think cats smile?

Tybee Island, Georgia

John Wesley statue, Savannah Georgia


feeling safe? on the streets of Savannah


Bedfords - great lunch spot.

The Cotton Exchange - Savannah, Ga

Blue crabs fresh out of the ocean - still alive - pretty colour.

 Clams baking on the BBQ. They pop open when they are ready.

Let me know your favorite.
LOTS more photos of South Carolina and Savannah Georgia on my web site HERE

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I think #5, the peaceful lake with alligators is my fav, although they are all very nice photos!

Julie Cortens said...

Thanks Cheryl! every day I say I want a photo of an alligator and every day my dear husband reminds me that they are wild and they run a whole lot faster then me!

Cindy said...

I like the horse and buggy-luv the warm colors and I think it could have been spectacular if the house in the background was on the far left. The mojito and the corona look pretty spectacular too!! ha!

Michelle said...

I can't choose just one!! You take such amazing photos! Yes, I do think cats smile. Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing your pics!!

Kate said...

I have to pick one??? All of them! I love it when you travel...makes me feel like I am there. {Well, almost}