Saturday 10 April 2010

Jammin' Bros

I survived without internet for three whole days this past week and I did just fine - I managed to finish reading my book about haunted homes in Charleston.
Last week we took an unexpected road trip to Wpg to attend our sister- in-law's funeral.
While the occasion was very sad indeed, it was a blessing to see all the brothers together and to watch them jammin' together.


Is there a glass of scotch in every photo? 

They played all their Beatles favs
.... and then.....
I imported those stripes from the actual Abbey Rd cover photo. Yeah Photoshop.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Niiiiice. Isn't it funny how music can turn a sad event into a cherished memory? Celebrating a life through laughter and song.

Julie Cortens said...

Absolutely! There was a time for mourning and tears and a time to celebrate a wonderful life and the blessing of family.