Saturday 16 February 2008

SNOW much FUN

Just one more two page layout and I have finished archiving all our numerous family events for the year 2000. It has taken almost a year. LOL at this rate I will never catch up! Used Basic Grey paper and letter stickers - still love those! and their newest font is so nice - can't wait for the new line of BG coming soon- some white chip board cut at JSI! for the letters and Me and my Big Ideas glittery snowflakes..and a few embellishments from the stash.
My next layout is a challange - for me that is! About 15 pictures - and really poor ones at that - but I can't leave our fun Christmas talent show out of the album. I hope to get it done this weekend..and then! on to 2001 - but first perhaps a few recent photos that I really like!
Thanks for letting me share.
Julie

No comments: