Tuesday 25 December 2007

Merry Christmas!

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and forevermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will do this. Isa 9:6-7





2Co 6:2 For he says, "In a favorable time I listened to you, and in a day of salvation I have helped you." Behold, now is the favorable time; behold, now is the day of salvation.


Merry Christmas to everyone, from our home to yours.....

NOW is the day of salvation....
Blessings!
from the Cortens'

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Merry Christmas Julie. Your house looks a lot like ours. Lots of laughter and way too much food. A good day was had by all.

keao said...

Hi Julie, I found your site when I was looking for fellow honolulu photobloggers but I loved your picturs and I ALSO LOVE GOD that I wanted to say hi and maybe we can keep in touch!! = )

Julie Cortens said...

Wow - another friend in Hawaii! My favorite place to visit!Loved your site Keao and I am looking forward to more of your very interesting photos!