Saturday 28 December 2013

Christmas Joy

it was busy, it was fun, it was filled with games and food and laughter.
We are blessed!

Norah loved her new rocking horse from Grandma and Grandpa!


I have been staying away from the computer.... mostly because it is in the shop - yes, it died boxing day.
Sigh..... but while this is not good news, the positive side is it died when I was not up to my eyes in my client's photo edits and 90% of my computer is safely backed up on my external hard drive and on Crash Plan. I can't say enough about Crash Plan.  One day I will blog about it.

Yes, I was prepared for this rainy day and, well, it is good for me to spend more time on the couch with a book or with my sweetheart watching some tv, or going for a walk, or cleaning out my office and catching up on bills etc.

a little more dependent on the iPhone and laptop. :)

No comments: