Thursday 14 June 2012

The Heavens Declare

"I am not ashamed to own that I believe that the whole universe, heaven and earth, air and seas, and the divine constitution and history of the holy Scriptures, be full of images of divine things, as full as a language is of words; and that the multitude of those things that I have mentioned are but a very small part of what is really intended to be signified and typified by these things: but that there is room for persons to be learning more and more of this language and seeing more of that which is declared in it to the end of the world without discovering all." Jonathan Edwards


This is a photo above I took in Maui this past February. When the shutter is open for 20 seconds, the camera captures more light then the human eye can and so we get to see a little more of His Devine creation. I am fully confident we are seeing only a fraction of what He has in store for those who know and love Him. 




The Heavens declare the glory of God.... the skies proclaim the work of His hands. Night after night they reveal knowledge. Psalm 19 - worth a read. 

1 comment:

Gary Weisbrodt said...

Night Photography, something I have yet to seriously try.

A short introduction.
Live in Regina

I'm currently finishing off the writing of two books; Chambers Bay Walking Tour, and Cottage Kitchen Design. Both are the first in a planned series. The first one is about my love of photography and my second one is my love for architectural design.

First published book
Fox Harb'r Golf Resort & Spa Walking Tour
itunes.apple.com/us/book/isbn9780988028104

I'm a Design Builder which means I work with clients to design their homes or business facilities and help them through the building stages until the keys are turned over. An end to end service.

BLOG "Design & Details Matter
I'm currently discussing Cottage Kitchen Design - From my book with the same title.
http://gjconstructs.wordpress.com/

Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/gjconstructs/

July 4th 2012 Editorial in PINK magazine for Saskatchewan Women