Sunday 13 November 2011

Angela and Blair


October flew by - I was in Saskatoon for only 9 days last month and working 8 of those days. No complaints though. I wracked up those air miles and I was able to experience Niagara Falls, Hawaii and my whole family being together during October.
But time away from the ole MAC meant time away from editing photos.
I am now almost caught up and this weekend I was able to focus on a few slide shows.

Here is Angela and Blair's engagement photo session. The tender love these two very quiet people show for one another warms my heart.



I am so looking forward to their special day March 31st ..... also looking forward to a new grand baby March 28th or whenever she decides to make her appearance. Here is hoping she does not arrive the day of the wedding or I will miss out on those wonderful newborn photos. Remember Eva's slide show from her first few moments of life? One of my first and favorite slide shows.

Angela and Blair's slide show is also posted to their private gallery for all of Angela and Blair's family and friends.

No comments: