Friday 19 March 2010

My Sweetie Pie

Oh My! I need a nap.
EDO today - Earned Day Off AKA - "NO the SHR will NOT pay you overtime!"
It also means Everything Done in One day, so I made a list last night of all the stuff I have to get done on my EDO....groceries, car insurance paid, put highlights in hair, frame and hang four pictures for the guest room (did this while the highlights were baking for 49 minutes), hang the mirror in the guest room, get the weeks laundry done(four loads), pay the bills!!!!!(depressing), go to the gym (yup got there at 0620 hrs), and prepare a pork roast dinner for son Mark arriving home from Thompson today (last update at 1603 hrs ~ Melfort). The roast is in the oven and the potatoes are done!

So I said to self
"Self! If you can get all this done today you may scrapbook"

Yeah self!!
Isn't she just the sweetest most beautiful baby? She is even cute when she spits. And I taught her how to spit.

Then I said to self "Self, you had better have a power nap after you upload this because you aint going to make it through supper."
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful, both the layout and the subject of the photo!!

allisonwhitehawk said...

That page is so cute and that supper sounded delicious! I need to learn how to cook more from you. I've been craving mashed potatoes, turkey, brussel sprouts and gravy lately.

Julie Cortens said...

Well so glad to hear you are finally craving food and not throwing it up. Perhaps you are craving the Christmas dinner you missed. :)
We can pick up a turkey for dinner this week and do all the fixings - I am working though so you might have to come over and help Mark get the turkey in the oven. Turkey dinner is actually very easy - the hard part is the clean up. :) Sammy and Dad can do that part. LOL