Friday 11 October 2013

Body Building Saskatoon

My photography seems to be attracting Saskatoon body builders.
This is a whole new area of portraiture for me and I am quite enjoying being able to use stronger studio lighting effects and working on really perfecting skin and body sculpting in post work.

This shoot used two studio strobes, a flash and a smaller strobe as well as at times we used the ice light to excentuate some muscle groups.

I have three more body builder shoots coming up in the next few weeks.

Here are Carly and Reg who own Wrench Fitness in Martinsville. A lovely and beautiful couple and what a pleasure to work with.










And one of my favs! This was Mark's idea. Love it. And I was thankful to have Mark there holding lights and setting up and lending me his pocket wizards..... I just bought 4 of my own. :) 

No comments: