Tuesday 10 July 2012

Family Photography Saskatoon

I met Mary at the scrapbook store several years ago. She is an avid scrapbooker and I think the only thing she loves more then scrapbooking is her family. Put the two together and it is a very enjoyable labour of love. Mary's family were all in Saskatoon last Saturday so it was a great opportunity to gather them together and create some memories for the next scrapbook.  I think one of the real pleasures of being a photographer is meeting people and spending time getting to know them and yes even wrapping my arms around them when they give me permission. ;)
 Families are all about love and I want love to just burst through in their photos.

So here are a few photos of Mary's family.


 Grand daughter Samantha stole the show!




For family and friends, photos are up on the web site. Click Here

No comments: