Wednesday 18 June 2008

Sand Castle


I had these two photos of our "cottage" that we stayed in on Oahu. It was right on the beach although it was not a great beach for swimming. I was really deliberating over a title... beach cottage, vacation home. But they were so bland. Then Ralna walks by, looks at the page and says Sand Castle! It was perfect! Indeed it was a castle on the sand and how easy is it to find a rub-on in the travel/vacation section that says sand castle!

Ralna has done this many times before. I once had a picture of the kids on the back deck playing their badminton rackets like they were guitars. I was pulling my hair out trying to find a title and Ralna takes one look and says "Rocken Rackets" ....How does she do that???
So hey, if you are stuck on a title - bring your page into JSI and Ralna will help you out. She may start charging though. :) hehe.

I used the new Beary Patch Romantiques paper. It is so soft and classy. I have three pages on the go using this line.

No comments: