Monday 29 October 2007

More Pumpkin pictures

Mrs Wizzle wins the prize...not sure what it is you win! I got three comments within 20 minutes of posting! SEE I knew you guys were out there!! Okay so they all came from the same person...cheater!!! I think Mr plumber and his wife is a great title......so as promised....more pictures and some ideas for all you pumpkin carvers... (read the next post first if you want to make sense of all this)




and the one I laughed the hardest at...although I am not sure why?????
Okay - eight comments and I will post one last pumpkin picture. No cheating! :) Okay a little bit of cheating...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried telling my dad that the last one reminds me of him in some strange way (meaning the humor is right up his alley), but he wasn't having any of it... :)

Carolyn said...

That last one kind of reminds me of me when I think of .....

Carolyn said...

cleaning my house!!

(just a little cheat to get the #'s up)

Angie said...

I find humor in the last pumpkin as well...

Pam said...

i love it these pics are too funny.